Learn from the Pros!
Mobile Technical Training's Mission is to provide students cutting edge education in the fields of Mobile Electronic Installation, Custom Fabrication and Custom Interior. You will learn from professionals who have created numbers of show quality vehicles. You will be exposed to everything from the Basics of Sound System to Automotive Security, In Car Entertainment, (ICE), MECP ...
Approved and Recognized by:
- NJ Department of Education
- NJ Department of Workforce and Labor
- Nation-Wide Department of Military & Defense (Veterans Association)
- MECP (Mobile Electronic Certified Professional, a Division of Consumer Electronics Association)
- MERA (Mobile Electronic Retail Association)
- Members of Better Business Bureau
Mobile Technical Training has been offering training to students who desire to learn about Mobile Electronic Installation and Fabrication since the Fall of 2001. Due to the demand of students, two years later we introduced Saturday Classes and in 2006 Mobile Technical Training introduced classes in Custom Interior.
Why Should You Attend MT2?
- To build or strengthen your skills as a professional installer, custom fabricator, and upholsterer.
- All lectures contain plenty of hands on work to gain valuable experience.
- All classes are limited in size to avoid overcrowded classrooms so students can receive individual attention.
Gustavo Marin Next
Gustavo attended the Summer Session in 2011 as a Saturday Student. He works full time in a different industry but has always had a passion for cars and electronics. Gustavo’s introduction to the school was not planned or scheduled. He simply went along for a ride…
Joshua Dufont Next
Joshua attended the Spring Session in 2011 as a Saturday Student. Joshua waited a whole year until he was old enough to attend the school. As a junior, he was introduced to our school but was not able to start the class since he was not old enough. At 17, he started…